geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bevon <bevon.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jaxws/wsgen fails with "Missing C:\Program Files\Java\lib....."
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 13:45:15 GMT

Hi Kevan,
Thanks for the reply.  Yes, you're right, I only had the JRE installed.
After installing the JDK and setting JAVA_HOME, I can run wsgen.

Unfortunately, once I run wsgen, I'm seeing a NullPointerException with no
other messages to help diagnose the problem.  Should I make a new posting to
deal with this or is it fine to continue with the current posting?

Thanks again,
Bevon