If you want to deploy applications to B, then edit the value of RemoteDeployHostname in config-subsitutions.properties file on B.

Then on A, use the deploy command like

./deploy.sh -host <ip of B> -u system -p manager deploy <application on A>

BTW, Kevan opened a JIRA(GERONIMO-4959) for 2.1.4 Geronimo-Jetty assembly. You may want to try remote deploy on Geronimo-Tomcat one.

Any questions, please let us know.