From: Fei LI [mailto:FLI@mdacorporation.com]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 8:12 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org; forrestxm@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Help me

Hi Forrest,

I got build error for you. My environment are;
1. Windows Vista
2. Java jsdk1.5.0_22
3. Maven 2.2.1
4. SVN source? http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.4/
5. mvn command mvn clean install -Dtest=false -e
"
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager getting plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin': Plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin:2.0-alpha-1-20070806' has an invalid descriptor:
1) Plugin's descriptor contains the wrong version: 2.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error in the plugin manager getting plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin': Plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin:2.0-alpha-1-20070806' has an invalid descriptor:
1) Plugin's descriptor contains the wrong version: 2.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1544)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.bindPluginToLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1503)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.constructLifecycleMappings(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1282)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
        at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManagerException: Plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin:2.0-alpha-1-20070806' has an invalid d
escriptor:
1) Plugin's descriptor contains the wrong version: 2.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.addPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:330)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyVersionedPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:224)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPluginManager.java:184)
        at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.loadPluginDescriptor(DefaultPluginManager.java:1642)
        at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1540)
        ... 18 more
"