geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote Deployment: Connection Refused
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 02:13:36 GMT
Please do following to see if B instance is listening to the right ip:port.

1, *shawn@geronimo>**  netstat -na|grep 1099*

If everything is OK, you should see this

*B_IP_address:1099        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN*

or this

*0.0.0.0:1099         0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN*

which means you instance B is listening to the right ip:port. Then,  you can
try the deployment again in machine A.  You can also try to use ip address
of B instead of B as hostname with deploy script.