geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo with openjpa (and DataSource lookups)
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 21:09:25 GMT
The datasource module needs to be listed as a dependency of the war
module if they are deployed separately.  Single-valued component
search in geronimo follows the directed acyclic graph of dependencies
so you can deploy lots of datasources named "jdbc/db" in different
modules yet still get the one you want in your app by specifying the
module with the right one as a dependency.

thanks
david jencks