geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ questions
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:30:41 GMT
Go to <Geronimo_HOME>/var/activemq/conf directory and update activemq.xml
file according to your needs. You can have the same experiences as you can
do for a standalone ActiveMQ server.
If you need to update ActiveMQ default port in Geronimo, you may update the
value of ActiveMQPort in /var/config/config-substitutions.properties file.

Hope this helps.

Jeff C