geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not build Geronimo server from SVN branch 2.2
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:46:04 GMT
If you intend to build the 2.2 server, you may download the very .jar from
[1] and then place it in your local maven repository.

[1]
http://www.jarvana.com/jarvana/browse/com/envoisolutions/sxc/sxc-runtime/0.7.2/

This workaround can bypass the build error successfully.

Any problem, please let us know.

Jeff C