geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <>
Subject Re: Trying to set up a MDB
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 14:00:07 GMT
Hi, two issues I noticed in your application:

1)  you need to use geronimo-applicaiton.xml for your ear to be deployed on
Geronimo successfully, which shall be put in the same directory with
2)  jms resource should have a module name in the form of

The plans for your reference:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<application xmlns="">
    <environment xmlns="">

jms-resources.xml (this file should be placed under root instead of

<connector xmlns="">
            <dep:environment xmlns:dep="">

                    <nam:workmanager xmlns:nam="">

Furthermore, you may check out this URL to find out the exact plans for
jms-mdb sample application.

Any questions, please let us know.

Jeff C