geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Fei LI" <...@mdacorporation.com>
Subject RE: Help me
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:38:12 GMT
Hi Forrest,

I tested it again with another OS, Windows XP, the same error.

Can you tell me another version I can try.

Or

Just tell me what is your development environment for the SVN trunk. Do
you work on the trunk? Do you commit in your work from time to time?

Thanks

Fei Li

________________________________

From: Fei LI [mailto:FLI@mdacorporation.com]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 8:12 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org; forrestxm@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Help me

Hi Forrest,

I got build error for you. My environment are;
1. Windows Vista
2. Java jsdk1.5.0_22
3. Maven 2.2.1
4. SVN source?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.4/
5. mvn command mvn clean install -Dtest=false -e

"
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager getting plugin
'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin': Plugin
'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin:2.0-alpha-1-20070806' has an
invalid descriptor:
1) Plugin's descriptor contains the wrong version: 2.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Internal error
in the plugin manager getting plugin
'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin': Plugin
'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin:2.0-alpha-1-20070806' has an
invalid descriptor:
1) Plugin's descriptor contains the wrong version: 2.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(Default
LifecycleExecutor.java:1544)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.bindPluginToLifecycl
e(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1503)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.constructLifecycleMa
ppings(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1282)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultL
ifecycleExecutor.java:534)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandle
Failures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(
DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:180)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
        at
a:39)
        at
Impl.java:25)
        at
        at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginManagerException: Plugin
'org.codehaus.mojo.jspc:jspc-maven-plugin:2.0-alpha-1-20070806' has an
invalid d
escriptor:
1) Plugin's descriptor contains the wrong version: 2.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.addPlugin(DefaultPluginMana
ger.java:330)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyVersionedPlugin(Defau
ltPluginManager.java:224)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.verifyPlugin(DefaultPluginM
anager.java:184)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.loadPluginDescriptor(Defaul
tPluginManager.java:1642)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.verifyPlugin(Default
LifecycleExecutor.java:1540)
        ... 18 more
"