geronimo-user mailing list archives

From yduchesne <yanickduche...@yahoo.com>
Subject ejb 3.0 web services in Geronimo
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:07:26 GMT

I am trying to generate a web service from a stateless EJB. Deployment works
but I can't access de WSDL, and I have no trace in the log files that the
EJB was exported as a web service. I do not provide a WSDL since I am
following the code first model and expecting Geronimo to generate the WSDL
internally when the myServiceUrl?wsdl is invoked - just as in the gold old
XFire days.

My problem is that I can't access the WSDL file, at the following URL (which
corresponds to what I have read in the web services tutorial):
http://localhost:8080/CalculatorService/CalculatorServicePortType?wsdl.

I get this strange 400 HTTP error when trying to access the WSDL:
XSSXSRFFilter blocked HttpServletRequest due to invalid FORM content.

I have defined a service interface, and implemented a stateless EJB. Here
they are:

- Interface

@Remote
@WebService(name = "CalculatorServicePortType")
public interface CalculatorService {

  public int add(int num1, int num2);

}

- EJB

@Stateless(description="Provides calculation methods",
name="CalculatorService")
//@Singleton(description="Provides calculation methods",
name="CalculatorService")
@WebService(
        portName = "CalculatorServicePort",
        serviceName = "CalculatorService",
        endpointInterface="org.geronimotest.CalculatorService")
@SOAPBinding(style=SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
public class CalculatorServiceImpl implements CalculatorService{

  public int add(int num1, int num2) {
    return num1+num2;
  }

}

I'm sure my problem relates to some subtle details, but cannot figure these
out... Any help welcome