geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Re: Could not build Geronimo server from SVN branch 2.2
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:42:19 GMT

It looks like the build process has the same problem:

http://old.nabble.com/-BUILD--branches-2.2%3A-Failed-for-Revision%3A-834455-ts26283051s134.html
http://old.nabble.com/-BUILD--branches-2.2%3A-Failed-for-Revision%3A-834455-ts26283051s134.html

I've had problems in the past - mostly windows issues.

I've had success building, using Maven 2.2.0 and Java JDK 6_0_14.

I've been trying recently and I'm running into issues, too.  I see David
Jencks making comments about build dependency issues.

I'm guessing the Geronimo-Dev is a better forum for build issues?  I'll see
you there...

Eric