geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Antonio ForniƩ <>
Subject Re: Trying to set up a MDB
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 23:48:14 GMT

Thank you very much. I'll try with those samples I've just downloaded.

And about the samples from geronimo docs, I've just downloaded the file
"jms-mdb-ear-2.1.2.ear" from maven repository and try to deploy it from the
console... I had the same problem!!

Deployment failed:
A connector module must be deployed using a Geronimo deployment plan (either
META-INF/geronimo-ra.xml in the RAR file or a standalone deployment plan
passed to the deployer).

How can it be the sample in the doc is not working? That's what I meant when
I said Geronimo was a "little" hard at the beginning... Thank you!