You can refer to the simple sample here
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/developing-a-simple-calculator-web-service.html

As the sample shows, your Web Service is placed in a web project. Then, your session bean can be referenced in the project to provide service.

2009/10/16 Quintin Beukes <quintin@skywalk.co.za>
As far as I know it does support SOAP. The EJB implementation for
Geronimo is OpenEJB, and it has some examples for Web Services. Have a
look at the examples download on
http://openejb.apache.org/download.html and then the
"simple-webservice" example.

Quintin Beukes