Another option would be to use the GShell command deploy/login by updating your server to v2.1.1.2 or above, which is based on G2.1.4.

You only need to input the username/password once, after that you won't be bothered to input them from command line interface any more.

Similar information was documented in G2.1 doc at

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/tools-and-commands.html#Toolsandcommands-Login

Jeff C