Hi granite:

Steps to follow:
 1. Add Trinidad JSF library into Geronimo repository;
 2. Add the dependency to Geronimo deployment plan of your war file;
 3. deploy the war

See http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/adding-jars-to-the-geronimo-repository.html for the details.

Jeff C

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM, granite <ling.ip@gcinc.com> wrote:
I have an existing application running on Tomcat that I want to migrate to Geronimo. However, the deployment failed because it cannot find Trinidad classes. I tried to add to my war file, Geronimo repository. Nothing worked so far. Anybody can help me to add Trinidad to Geronimo is greatly appreciated.