Hi Gianny,

Did you mean that the Missing Dependency Exception will be fixed by the code snippet suggested by you. I had build the new jar "geronimo-tomcat6-clustering-builder-wadi-2.1.4.jar" and replaced the existing one in g214 with this new one. Started two clean instances of g214 with replaced jars. deployed the application.

The server still throws the Missing Dependency Exception "org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Missing dependency: default/ClusterTestEAR/1.0/ear".

Please advice.

Thanks
Ashish