geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fredrik Jonson <fred...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:05:59 GMT
Paul Wong wrote:

>  Can you or anyone give me some tips of doing so?  I tried several
>  parameters and could not get it to work.

I'm not aware of any way to inject a PGSimpleDataSource directly. But then
I feel like I've only scratched the surface of what G can do sofar, so I
wouldn't be surprised I'm wrong. ;)

Maybe you can try the patch in TQL-18, if you feel up to it? The patched
snapshots of tranql (1.2/1.5-SNAPSHOT) seems to deploy and run just fine
in G 2.1.4. At least for as far as I took it.

--
Fredrik Jonson