geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ip, Ling" <>
Subject RE: Adding Trinidad JSF library
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 04:27:22 GMT
Thanks. Everything is working now.

From: chi runhua []
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2009 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: Adding Trinidad JSF library

Hi granite:

Steps to follow:
 1. Add Trinidad JSF library into Geronimo repository;
 2. Add the dependency to Geronimo deployment plan of your war file;
 3. deploy the war

See for the

Jeff C
On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 8:45 AM, granite <<>>
I have an existing application running on Tomcat that I want to migrate to Geronimo. However,
the deployment failed because it cannot find Trinidad classes. I tried to add to my war file,
Geronimo repository. Nothing worked so far. Anybody can help me to add Trinidad to Geronimo
is greatly appreciated.[]
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive<>

View raw message