geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to deploy plain html-files with geronimo?
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 02:44:09 GMT
I found the following pages regarding the default servlet for Tomcat and
Jetty. Hope they are the docs that David mentioned.

Tomcat:  http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/default-servlet.html
Jetty:
http://www.mortbay.org/jetty/jetty-6/apidocs/org/mortbay/jetty/servlet/DefaultServlet.html

Juhanay, we're looking forward your sharing on how to enable the feature on
Geronimo. I'm pretty sure that your experiences would help others alot.

Thanks

Jeff C