geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re:
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 06:24:34 GMT
It is also possible to deploy a plain ejb webservice, that does not
involve a pojo web service deployed in a war.  I don't know if there
is a simple sample app, but there are some examples of this in the
geronimo testsuite somewhere.  If you check out all of the geronimo
source code it will be somewhere under testsuite.

Hopefully someone who know more about this than I will be able to
provide more details.

thanks
david jencks