geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <>
Subject Re: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 20:44:00 GMT

How did you remove all of the servers, views, etc?  Did you use whatever
tools are available in the monitoring system or did you delete them
directly from the database?

If you are trying to completely reset monitoring you could try stopping
the server and then deleting:

Then restarting the server.  But I am not familiar with the nuts and
bolts of the monitoring system.

It sounds like all of the monitors that you set up are continuing to run
and capture data.

ericp56 wrote:
> Hello,
> I used the monitoring tools to monitor our Geronimo servers.
> I've now removed all the servers, views, etc. from the monitoring app.  I
> even restarted Geronimo.
> However, whenever I run a command on the ArchiveMRCDB, like "delete from
> MONITOR.STATISTICS" I get the following SQL exception: A lock could not be
> obtained within the time requested
> How can I go about figuring out what's wrong?
> Eric

View raw message