geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence Issue on Timers - Geronimo 2.1.4 / EJB 3
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 20:51:20 GMT
Norbert,

It -seems- as though shutting down Geronimo 'effectively undeploys' my
app.  Then, bringing Geronimo 'effectively redeploys and starts' the app
again.

The expected behavior for undeploy/redeploy would be to drop all of the
timers.  So that is probably why the timers are going away.

But, shutting down the server (however we are actually implementing it)
should not kill pending timers.  So, this is a bug.

Please add any additional information you can to the JIRA:

Thanks,

Jay