geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul Wong <>
Subject Re: SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:42:02 GMT
David and Fredrik,

Thanks a lot.  Can I specify the implemented class injected is
org.postgresql.ds.PGSimpleDataSource in my ra.xml file?
Can you or anyone give me some tips of doing so?  I tried several
parameters and could not get it to work.

Here is my java code:
    @Resource( name = " MyDbPool ", authenticationType =
Resource.AuthenticationType.APPLICATION  )
    private PGSimpleDataSource jdbcDataSource;

Here is in the db-resource-adapter.xml

Here are the attributes I can use:
connectionFactory, statisticsProvider, UserName, ServerName, ,
connectionInterface, DatabaseName, Password, objectName,
configProperties, managedConnectionFactoryClass, PortNumber,
eventProvider, kernel, PrepareThreshold, resourceAdapterWrapper,
connectionFactoryInterface, classLoader, abstractName, LoginTimeout,
implementedInterfaces, connectionManagerContainer, connectionImplClass,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fredrik Jonson wrote:
> In <> David Jencks wrote:
>>  I've had that problem too and recently reorganized it.  Try this:
> Thanks, I'll look into it.

View raw message