geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Paul Wong <mr.pcw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 16:42:02 GMT
David and Fredrik,

Thanks a lot.  Can I specify the implemented class injected is
org.postgresql.ds.PGSimpleDataSource in my ra.xml file?
Can you or anyone give me some tips of doing so?  I tried several
parameters and could not get it to work.

Here is my java code:
    @Resource( name = " MyDbPool ", authenticationType =
Resource.AuthenticationType.APPLICATION  )
    private PGSimpleDataSource jdbcDataSource;

Here is in the db-resource-adapter.xml
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>MyDbPool</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">MyDB</config-property-setting>
                    <config-property-setting
name="ServerName">MyServer</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <local-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>

Here are the attributes I can use:
connectionFactory, statisticsProvider, UserName, ServerName, ,
connectionInterface, DatabaseName, Password, objectName,
configProperties, managedConnectionFactoryClass, PortNumber,
eventProvider, kernel, PrepareThreshold, resourceAdapterWrapper,
connectionFactoryInterface, classLoader, abstractName, LoginTimeout,
implementedInterfaces, connectionManagerContainer, connectionImplClass,
connectionFactoryImplClass

Thanks a lot for your help.

Paul