geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Ziccardi <massimiliano.zicca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem deploying an EAR
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:44:47 GMT
I've solved the problem.

Inside my EAR there was some jars that needs bouncycastle jars...
It seems that Geronimo has some problem when there are signed jars (at
least it had problems with bouncycastle, however I'll indagate
further).

However, now I've a new problem: my web app (deployed inside an EAR)
depends on axis2.
Axis2 depends on commons-fileupload : I always get an

2009-10-15 10:44:49,253 ERROR [WarBasedAxisConfigurator]
org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileUploadException
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException:
org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileUploadException
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.processMessageBuilders(AxisConfigBuilder.java:623)
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConfigBuilder.java:186)
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguration(DeploymentEngine.java:615)
	at org.apache.axis2.deployment.WarBasedAxisConfigurator.<init>(WarBasedAxisConfigurator.java:146)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.initConfigContext(AxisServlet.java:500)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.init(AxisServlet.java:420)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet.init(AxisAdminServlet.java:54)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1064)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:966)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:4051)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4361)
	at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(GeronimoStandardContext.java:63)
	at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.invoke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:398)
	at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.java:47)
	at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start(GeronimoStandardContext.java:251)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:791)

any idea?

Thanks,
Massimiliano