geronimo-user mailing list archives

From frapien <frank.pien...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Trying to set up a MDB
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 23:03:50 GMT

for your MDB you should have an openejb-jar.xml an therefore openejb-jar tags
see
	<enterprise-beans>
		<message-driven>
			<ejb-name>OrderRecvMDB</ejb-name>
			<resource-adapter>
				<resource-link>jms-resources</resource-link>
			</resource-adapter>
		</message-driven>
	</enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>

The jms-resources.xml should be in your EAR-file
A running example you can found under IBM
wasce_samples-2.1.1.2\applications\jms-mdb
Important is the Geronimo specific deployment plan geronimo-application.xml
in which you declare the dependen modules

<application xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0">
    <environment xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>${pom.artifactId}</artifactId>
            <version>${version}</version>
            <type>car</type>
        </moduleId>
    </environment>
    <module>
       <connector>geronimo-activemq-ra-${geronimoVersion}.rar</connector>
       <alt-dd>jms-resources.xml</alt-dd>
    </module>
</application>