geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Nauj10 <jsa...@pragma.com.co>
Subject Re: Inactivate eclipse autodeploy (autopublishing)
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 16:05:54 GMT

Jeff,

I never thought of double-clicking the server on the Servers view :-(. So I
did it and found the Publishing tab and there is an option: Never publish
automatically. And it worked.

Now I am going to add a new Builder under Right click -> Properties ->
Builders and add a Ant similar to this:
	<!-- Copy jsp, js, css, xhtml, jsf -->
	    <target name="webResources">
	        <copy todir="${war.dir}/" includeEmptyDirs="no">
	            <fileset dir="${webroot.dir}">
	            <patternset>
	                <include name="**/*.jsf"/>
	                <include name="**/*.properties"/>
	                <include name="**/*.xhtml"/>
	            	<include name="**/*.js"/>
	            	<include name="**/*.css"/>
	            	<exclude name="WEB-INF/**"/>
	            	<exclude name="META-INF/**"/>
	            </patternset>
	            </fileset>
	        </copy>
	    </target>

In my case: war.dir is smthg like this:
[path_to_server]\repository\default\gesco\1.0\gesco-1.0.car\

So every time any of those resources change, they will be automatically
copied to the deploy folder.

Thanks!