geronimo-user mailing list archives

From easyl <easy....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Geronimo 2.1] add a Queue JNDI ref in ejb-jar.xml? sending JMS from an EJB/MDB
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:52:27 GMT

OK, I found a quick fix....

in ejb-jar.xml

<enterprise-beans>

        <message-driven>
                <ejb-name>jms/myMDB</ejb-name>
                <!--  referred queue -->
                <resource-env-ref>

<resource-env-ref-name>jms/anotherQueue</resource-env-ref-name>

<resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.Queue</resource-env-ref-type>
                </resource-env-ref>

        </message-driven>
</enterprise-beans>

I must admit, I still don't understand how to write a correct deployment
plan. I just goggle, copy, paste.....and mix up those deployment plans.