geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Antonio ForniƩ <>
Subject Re: Where to download an ejb3 app already packaged/deployed
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:12:06 GMT

Thank you very much.

I'm sure Geronimo has to be wonderfull. In fact I really like Tomcat and
OpenEJB, but using Geronimo has been always hard. I hope now longer with
people like you helping :)

Believe me I found a lot of info I tried to use, but after having so many
problems I just wanted to know the basic structure of an application already
deployed. It's nowhere, is it?

Yes, I will try to work with Eclipse, my favorite IDE, but last time I tried
I had so many problems and now that I try again I read that people is having
problems with Galileo... so before IDE integration, I was going to try a
really simple sample app (so simple not to need IDE integration at all,
though I would code with Eclipse I would deploy by hand). I think that a
project with 2 or 3 java files, and 2 or 3 xml files should not be difficult
even without IDE.

By the way, you have work with Geronimo. Is now easy for you to work with
JMS, Stateful and stateless, interceptor...? Does it work fine?

Thank you very much.