geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Antonio ForniƩ <sitaronoctur...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to download an ejb3 app already packaged/deployed
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 10:38:28 GMT

Hello!

Some months ago I started working with Geronimo but it was so difficult that
I finally gave up I try other alternatives. Now I want to give it a try once
again, but I'm finding a little bit difficult to put some basic sample
running.

First of all I don't know the file structure for a simple app with a couple
of EJBs and a servlet using them. Is there any place to look for it?

What I would really like is to download a folder with the app inside not
having to package it with maven. Only to make an inplace deploy. Is there
anything available out there? Otherwise, where to find the app structure?

Thank you very much.

Antonio