geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Re: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:17:13 GMT

I used the Monitoring pages in the Web Console.

I think it may have been that I added a server in the Monitoring section,
had some items monitored on the server, and then removed the server.
however, I went back and added the server again, removed everything from
being monitored and then deleted it again, to no avail.

I tested removing the MRCDB databases on my local machine and started up G,
and G recreated the DBs.  That looks promising.

Seeing that it's a production system, I'll have to wait for the off-hours
before trying this.

Thanks,

Eric