geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:52:46 GMT
I applied Fredrik's patch and pushed new snapshots which should be
available now under

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/tranql/

thanks for the patch!  Let us know if there are problems.

BTW I would be very careful setting autocommit disabled on a local
datasource since it may well interfere with geronimo transaction
management.

thanks
david jencks