geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Özhan Durgan" <oedur...@gmx.net>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:19:38 GMT

Hi,

I am from Germany and I am working with Webservices. I want to use the Geronimo server as
container. I want use a stateless session bean as a webservice. For this purpose I create
a stateless session bean and I planed to connect to it via servlet. I dont understant where
I am wrong but it doesnt work.
Maybe I missunderstood Geronimo and its not work with EJB, Webservices and Soap. Therefore
I need to know if I can use Geronimo to build EJB webservices with SOAP or not? Or maybe you
can help me with an example that you can show me somewhere in the Web.