geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Özhan Durgan" <>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:19:38 GMT

I am from Germany and I am working with Webservices. I want to use the Geronimo server as
container. I want use a stateless session bean as a webservice. For this purpose I create
a stateless session bean and I planed to connect to it via servlet. I dont understant where
I am wrong but it doesnt work.
Maybe I missunderstood Geronimo and its not work with EJB, Webservices and Soap. Therefore
I need to know if I can use Geronimo to build EJB webservices with SOAP or not? Or maybe you
can help me with an example that you can show me somewhere in the Web.
sicherer, schneller und einfacher!

View raw message