geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Disable username/password authentication while server shutdown
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:05:38 GMT
Is this a Linux O/S?

If so, do you have an init script that does the shutdown. If it's
Linux I assume so, because the alternative would be a kill signal.

So, to do this in Linux I stored my username and password in file
which only root can read, then I have these added to the geronimo.sh
script's arguments. Something like:
/path/to/geronimo/bin/geronimo.sh stop --user
`</path/to/username.file` --password `</path/to/password.file`

Quintin Beukes