geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:19:38 GMT
As far as I know it does support SOAP. The EJB implementation for
Geronimo is OpenEJB, and it has some examples for Web Services. Have a
look at the examples download on
http://openejb.apache.org/download.html and then the
"simple-webservice" example.

Quintin Beukes

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 8:19 PM, "Özhan Durgan" <oedurgan@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am from Germany and I am working with Webservices. I want to use the Geronimo server
as container. I want use a stateless session bean as a webservice. For this purpose I create
a stateless session bean and I planed to connect to it via servlet. I dont understant where
I am wrong but it doesnt work.
> Maybe I missunderstood Geronimo and its not work with EJB, Webservices and Soap. Therefore
I need to know if I can use Geronimo to build EJB webservices with SOAP or not? Or maybe you
can help me with an example that you can show me somewhere in the Web.