geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: Stateful session bean has no state
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:54:46 GMT
> Thank you very much for your detailed answer. By the way, and only to learn,
> what would you answer to people who think EJB 3 is still far more complex
> than other alternatives.

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't know what to say. The only other
alternative I know of is Spring, and it's a completely different
approach.Re. complexity I would say Spring is more complex. With
flexibility I would say Spring is far more flexible. But more than
this the person stating it's more complex needs to be more specific,
because I can't see how it's complex at all.

> Thank you very much!

Glad to be of service.