geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Quintin Beukes <quin...@skywalk.co.za>
Subject Re: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:58:45 GMT
That might just be what caused it - removing the server while there
are dependencies on it. Geronimo has a few of these. I usually take
care to not remove anything until I'm sure nothing else depends on it.

So you would probably have to take a manual route and remove the
dependent objects, and start over creating them.

Quintin Beukes



On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:17 AM, ericp56 <eric.phetteplace@twcable.com> wrote:
>
> I used the Monitoring pages in the Web Console.
>
> I think it may have been that I added a server in the Monitoring section,
> had some items monitored on the server, and then removed the server.
> however, I went back and added the server again, removed everything from
> being monitored and then deleted it again, to no avail.
>
> I tested removing the MRCDB databases on my local machine and started up G,
> and G recreated the DBs.  That looks promising.
>
> Seeing that it's a production system, I'll have to wait for the off-hours
> before trying this.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Eric
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/A-lock-could-not-be-obtained-within-the-time-requested-tp25771661s134p25796067.html
> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
View raw message