geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Quintin Beukes <>
Subject Re: A lock could not be obtained within the time requested
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:58:45 GMT
That might just be what caused it - removing the server while there
are dependencies on it. Geronimo has a few of these. I usually take
care to not remove anything until I'm sure nothing else depends on it.

So you would probably have to take a manual route and remove the
dependent objects, and start over creating them.

Quintin Beukes