geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Jain <ashja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using wadi with tomcat & web app in an ear
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:35:27 GMT
I think I understand now that the code snippet suggested  by you will help
fix the GBean Not Found exception. Please suggest if this is correct.

However the "Missing Dependency Exception
"org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Missing
dependency: default/ClusterTestEAR/1.0/ear" will be fixed once we are able
to apply the changes as in
 *GERONIMO-4556 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4556>*