Hi all,
      Recently,I have some questions about WADI cluster,pls help me,thanks a lot.
I have two nodes A is the master node and B is another one.I deploy cviewer.war in the node A and node B has the same cviewer.war.
1.If I shutdown A node first and then shutdown B node, I find that the cviewer.war load is set false in the config.xml of node B.So when I start A and B the cviewer.war in the node B can not work.Is it correct?

2.If I shutdown B node first and then undeploy cviewer_G_MASTER in node A,then I startup node B, the cviewer.war's state is running and it works well.However,I want to use the command deploy.bat undeploy in the node B to undeploy cviewer.war there will be an error:
2009-09-04 10:20:17,978 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: com.ibm.wasce.samples/cviewer_G_MASTER/2.1.1.2/car does not appear to be a the name of a module available on the selected server. Perhaps it h as already been stopped or undeployed?  If you're trying to specify a TargetModuleID, use the syntax TargetName|ModuleName instead. If you're not sure what's running, try the list-modules command.
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.ConfigIDExtractor.identifyTargetModuleIDs(ConfigIDExtractor.java:205)
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandStart.execute(CommandStart.java:57)
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:168)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
    at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
    at org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)
Is it correct?In the node B can I use some command to undeploy the module which is deployed through WADI cluster.

Please help me ,thanks a lot.

与任何您希望的人分享您的回忆。 任何您希望的人。