Hey,

I created an application client, security realm and configured all this to run. Now, I get prompted for a password, but when entering it incorrectly, the application merely exits. The callback is called before my main() method is called, so I have no way to intercept this, but I would have thought that the application client container which invokes the callback would at least give an X amount of tries, or infinite tries until I raise some type of exception out of the CallbackHandler.

Is there anyway to configure these things?

--
Quintin Beukes