geronimo-user mailing list archives: September 2009

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Kevan Miller Re: Welcome Ivan Xu as a new PMC member Tue, 01 Sep, 00:58
Kevan Miller Re: Welcome "Shawn" Lin Quan Jian as a new committer Tue, 01 Sep, 00:59
Lin Sun Re: Welcome "Shawn" Lin Quan Jian as a new committer Tue, 01 Sep, 13:38
Lin Sun Re: Welcome Ivan Xu as a new PMC member Tue, 01 Sep, 13:38
Lin Sun Re: Welcome "Rex" Lei Wang as a new committer Tue, 01 Sep, 13:39
chi runhua Re: Welcome Ivan Xu as a new PMC member Tue, 01 Sep, 13:44
chi runhua Re: Welcome "Rex" Lei Wang as a new committer Tue, 01 Sep, 13:45
Jarek Gawor Re: Welcome "Shawn" Lin Quan Jian as a new committer Tue, 01 Sep, 14:21
Jarek Gawor Re: Welcome Ivan Xu as a new PMC member Tue, 01 Sep, 14:22
Adam Ruggles Tomcat WADI under heaving load fails Tue, 01 Sep, 22:11
tornike EclipseLink JAR location Wed, 02 Sep, 13:08
Donald Woods Re: EclipseLink JAR location Wed, 02 Sep, 18:48
Donald Woods Re: Tomcat WADI under heaving load fails Wed, 02 Sep, 18:50
tornike Re: EclipseLink JAR location Wed, 02 Sep, 20:18
Adam Ruggles Re: Tomcat WADI under heaving load fails Wed, 02 Sep, 21:02
Delos Re: EclipseLink JAR location Thu, 03 Sep, 06:37
tornike Re: EclipseLink JAR location Thu, 03 Sep, 10:37
scholz Geronimo beginner: Make JavaEETutorial work with Eclipse/Gernoimo Thu, 03 Sep, 16:14
Stephan Mehlhase Re: Geronimo beginner: Make JavaEETutorial work with Eclipse/Gernoimo Thu, 03 Sep, 18:01
梁昆 Some features of WADI cluster in G22 Fri, 04 Sep, 02:28
David Jencks Re: Some features of WADI cluster in G22 Fri, 04 Sep, 06:08
Quintin Beukes JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 13:06
David Jencks Re: JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 15:57
Quintin Beukes Re: JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 18:58
Quintin Beukes Re: JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 19:07
Quintin Beukes Re: JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 19:39
Quintin Beukes Geronimo Application Client Web Launch Sat, 05 Sep, 09:28
Quintin Beukes Login Contexts NOT working Sat, 05 Sep, 15:40
David Jencks Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sat, 05 Sep, 16:55
Quintin Beukes Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sat, 05 Sep, 17:11
David Jencks Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sun, 06 Sep, 07:08
Quintin Beukes Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sun, 06 Sep, 11:02
Quintin Beukes Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sun, 06 Sep, 11:18
David Jencks Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sun, 06 Sep, 17:17
sim085 Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Sun, 06 Sep, 18:23
David Jencks Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Sun, 06 Sep, 18:44
Quintin Beukes Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sun, 06 Sep, 18:54
Quintin Beukes Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Sun, 06 Sep, 19:07
liangben RE: Some features of WADI cluster in G22 Mon, 07 Sep, 03:18
Simon Aquilina RE: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Mon, 07 Sep, 11:11
sim085 Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Mon, 07 Sep, 12:16
Quintin Beukes Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Mon, 07 Sep, 19:21
Quintin Beukes Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Mon, 07 Sep, 19:55
Quintin Beukes 3.0 Singleton in Container Question Tue, 08 Sep, 09:44
Marcel Lautenbach geronimo 2.1 and axis2.war webinterface Wed, 09 Sep, 00:28
Stephan Mehlhase Re: geronimo 2.1 and axis2.war webinterface Wed, 09 Sep, 05:09
LiangBen Does G22 WADI clustering support security realm farming? Wed, 09 Sep, 05:27
chi runhua ERROR [Connector] Protocol handler pause failed when trying to stop GEP2.2 in Eclipse Wed, 09 Sep, 08:08
sim085 Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Wed, 09 Sep, 09:50
Kevan Miller Re: ERROR [Connector] Protocol handler pause failed when trying to stop GEP2.2 in Eclipse Wed, 09 Sep, 12:35
Kevan Miller Re: geronimo 2.1 and axis2.war webinterface Wed, 09 Sep, 12:48
Quintin Beukes Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Wed, 09 Sep, 20:31
RickI HTTP Compression? Wed, 09 Sep, 21:43
Marcel Lautenbach Re: geronimo 2.1 and axis2.war webinterface Thu, 10 Sep, 04:14
Quintin Beukes Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Thu, 10 Sep, 12:20
Quintin Beukes Configuring Plugin Dependencies Thu, 10 Sep, 14:08
Joe Dente RE: Configuring Plugin Dependencies Thu, 10 Sep, 14:36
Quintin Beukes Re: Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Thu, 10 Sep, 14:42
David Jencks Re: Configuring Plugin Dependencies Thu, 10 Sep, 15:52
David Jencks Re: Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Thu, 10 Sep, 15:54
Juergen Weber Re: Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Thu, 10 Sep, 18:34
Joe Dente Replacing the server-security-config plugin Thu, 10 Sep, 21:18
Juergen Weber NameService returns IOR pointing to host 0.0.0.0 Thu, 10 Sep, 21:18
David Jencks Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Thu, 10 Sep, 22:07
David Jencks Re: NameService returns IOR pointing to host 0.0.0.0 Thu, 10 Sep, 22:12
Juergen Weber Re: NameService returns IOR pointing to host 0.0.0.0 Fri, 11 Sep, 06:25
David Jencks Re: NameService returns IOR pointing to host 0.0.0.0 Fri, 11 Sep, 07:24
Quintin Beukes Spring in Geronimo Fri, 11 Sep, 10:26
Fredrik Jonson Re: Spring in Geronimo Fri, 11 Sep, 11:37
Quintin Beukes Re: Spring in Geronimo Fri, 11 Sep, 12:42
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 12:49
Quintin Beukes Re: Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Fri, 11 Sep, 13:04
Quintin Beukes Re: Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Fri, 11 Sep, 13:09
Quintin Beukes Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Fri, 11 Sep, 13:52
Kevan Miller Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Fri, 11 Sep, 15:50
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Fri, 11 Sep, 15:56
David Jencks Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 16:42
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 17:45
Joe Dente RE: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 18:47
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 18:56
Joe Dente RE: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 19:02
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 19:04
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 19:15
Joe Dente RE: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 19:16
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 19:31
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 20:16
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 20:39
Joe Dente RE: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 21:15
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 22:16
David Jencks Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 22:49
David Blevins Re: Spring in Geronimo Fri, 11 Sep, 23:34
Quintin Beukes Re: Spring in Geronimo Sat, 12 Sep, 10:08
Quintin Beukes Re: Spring in Geronimo Sat, 12 Sep, 10:12
Quintin Beukes Re: Spring in Geronimo Sat, 12 Sep, 10:15
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Sat, 12 Sep, 10:40
chi runhua Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Sat, 12 Sep, 13:54
Russell Collins RE: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Sat, 12 Sep, 21:26
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Sun, 13 Sep, 12:15
Kevan Miller Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Sun, 13 Sep, 14:11
Mark Himsley Database Pool creation exception Sun, 13 Sep, 17:06
Message list1 · 2 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 20147
Sep 20143
Aug 20144