geronimo-user mailing list archives: September 2009

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2Thread · Author · Date
Mark Himsley Re: Database Pool creation exception Mon, 14 Sep, 20:53
Mark Himsley Re: Database Pool creation exception Tue, 15 Sep, 20:46
Paul Wong SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL Wed, 30 Sep, 16:56
Paul Wong SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL Wed, 30 Sep, 17:25
Paul Wong Re: SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL Wed, 30 Sep, 18:47
Pete Clark unsubscribe Tue, 22 Sep, 17:15
Quintin Beukes JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 13:06
Quintin Beukes Re: JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 18:58
Quintin Beukes Re: JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 19:07
Quintin Beukes Re: JAAS Login Callback Retries Fri, 04 Sep, 19:39
Quintin Beukes Geronimo Application Client Web Launch Sat, 05 Sep, 09:28
Quintin Beukes Login Contexts NOT working Sat, 05 Sep, 15:40
Quintin Beukes Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sat, 05 Sep, 17:11
Quintin Beukes Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sun, 06 Sep, 11:02
Quintin Beukes Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sun, 06 Sep, 11:18
Quintin Beukes Re: Login Contexts NOT working Sun, 06 Sep, 18:54
Quintin Beukes Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Sun, 06 Sep, 19:07
Quintin Beukes Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Mon, 07 Sep, 19:21
Quintin Beukes Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Mon, 07 Sep, 19:55
Quintin Beukes 3.0 Singleton in Container Question Tue, 08 Sep, 09:44
Quintin Beukes Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Wed, 09 Sep, 20:31
Quintin Beukes Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Thu, 10 Sep, 12:20
Quintin Beukes Configuring Plugin Dependencies Thu, 10 Sep, 14:08
Quintin Beukes Re: Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Thu, 10 Sep, 14:42
Quintin Beukes Spring in Geronimo Fri, 11 Sep, 10:26
Quintin Beukes Re: Spring in Geronimo Fri, 11 Sep, 12:42
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 12:49
Quintin Beukes Re: Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Fri, 11 Sep, 13:04
Quintin Beukes Re: Possible Bug in Geronimo when doing remote login with OpenEJB RemoteInitialContextFactory Fri, 11 Sep, 13:09
Quintin Beukes Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Fri, 11 Sep, 13:52
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Fri, 11 Sep, 15:56
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 17:45
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 18:56
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 19:04
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 19:15
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 19:31
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 20:16
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 20:39
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Fri, 11 Sep, 22:16
Quintin Beukes Re: Spring in Geronimo Sat, 12 Sep, 10:08
Quintin Beukes Re: Spring in Geronimo Sat, 12 Sep, 10:12
Quintin Beukes Re: Spring in Geronimo Sat, 12 Sep, 10:15
Quintin Beukes Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Sat, 12 Sep, 10:40
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Sun, 13 Sep, 12:15
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Mon, 14 Sep, 14:07
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Mon, 14 Sep, 16:31
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Mon, 14 Sep, 16:42
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Mon, 14 Sep, 16:48
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Mon, 14 Sep, 16:58
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Mon, 14 Sep, 17:29
Quintin Beukes Re: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Mon, 14 Sep, 20:42
Quintin Beukes Re: Database Pool creation exception Tue, 15 Sep, 07:30
Quintin Beukes Anyway Pigeons can be integrated in Geronimo? Tue, 15 Sep, 09:59
Quintin Beukes Including Deployment Plans in the Archive Wed, 16 Sep, 10:22
Quintin Beukes Re: Including Deployment Plans in the Archive Wed, 16 Sep, 12:58
Quintin Beukes Re: unsubscribe Tue, 22 Sep, 18:09
Quintin Beukes Re: How does the Client Container work? Tue, 29 Sep, 09:31
Quintin Beukes Re: How does the Client Container work? Tue, 29 Sep, 09:46
Quintin Beukes Re: How does the Client Container work? Tue, 29 Sep, 09:56
Quintin Beukes Geronimo Book Tue, 29 Sep, 10:00
Quintin Beukes Re: How does the Client Container work? Tue, 29 Sep, 10:24
Quintin Beukes Re: How does the Client Container work? Tue, 29 Sep, 10:31
Quintin Beukes Re: How does the Client Container work? Tue, 29 Sep, 17:15
RSh...@symcor.com On training Sept 2. Tue, 15 Sep, 12:24
Rafal Rusin Testing SQL connection before return in outbound connection pool using spring Mon, 14 Sep, 08:54
Rafal Rusin Re: Testing SQL connection before return in outbound connection pool using spring Mon, 14 Sep, 14:51
Rafal Rusin Re: Testing SQL connection before return in outbound connection pool using spring Mon, 14 Sep, 15:06
Rafal Rusin Re: Testing SQL connection before return in outbound connection pool using spring Tue, 15 Sep, 07:33
Ray Clough security constraint question Sun, 20 Sep, 00:35
Ray Clough Re: security constraint question Sun, 27 Sep, 02:41
Rick McGuire Re: Yoko Corba client cannot reach EJB via SSL Mon, 28 Sep, 10:01
RickI HTTP Compression? Wed, 09 Sep, 21:43
Russell Collins RE: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Sat, 12 Sep, 21:26
Russell Collins RE: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Mon, 14 Sep, 13:59
Russell Collins RE: Starting Geronimo with More PermGen Tue, 15 Sep, 14:16
Russell Collins RE: ejb pool stays at 20 threads? Tue, 29 Sep, 14:23
Shawn Jiang Re: Some features of WADI cluster in G22 Tue, 15 Sep, 07:20
Simon Aquilina RE: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Mon, 07 Sep, 11:11
Stephan Mehlhase Re: Geronimo beginner: Make JavaEETutorial work with Eclipse/Gernoimo Thu, 03 Sep, 18:01
Stephan Mehlhase Re: geronimo 2.1 and axis2.war webinterface Wed, 09 Sep, 05:09
Wiles, Wade Startup Error Using Eclipse Tue, 29 Sep, 21:02
chi runhua Re: Welcome Ivan Xu as a new PMC member Tue, 01 Sep, 13:44
chi runhua Re: Welcome "Rex" Lei Wang as a new committer Tue, 01 Sep, 13:45
chi runhua ERROR [Connector] Protocol handler pause failed when trying to stop GEP2.2 in Eclipse Wed, 09 Sep, 08:08
chi runhua Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Sat, 12 Sep, 13:54
chi runhua Re: Replacing the server-security-config plugin Tue, 15 Sep, 13:40
chi runhua Re: Including Deployment Plans in the Archive Wed, 16 Sep, 11:59
ericp56 ejb pool stays at 20 threads? Sat, 19 Sep, 18:04
liangben RE: Some features of WADI cluster in G22 Mon, 07 Sep, 03:18
scholz Geronimo beginner: Make JavaEETutorial work with Eclipse/Gernoimo Thu, 03 Sep, 16:14
sim085 Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Sun, 06 Sep, 18:23
sim085 Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Mon, 07 Sep, 12:16
sim085 Re: Can I make Geronimo work with my own implementation of web server? Wed, 09 Sep, 09:50
tornike EclipseLink JAR location Wed, 02 Sep, 13:08
tornike Re: EclipseLink JAR location Wed, 02 Sep, 20:18
tornike Re: EclipseLink JAR location Thu, 03 Sep, 10:37
tornike Re: EntityManager & Servlets Tue, 15 Sep, 20:39
yosemite WebFault does not work example Sat, 19 Sep, 14:32
yosemite Re: How to stop logging of webservice authentication failure Sat, 19 Sep, 14:37
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 20145
Nov 20147
Oct 20147