geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fredrik Jonson <fred...@myrealbox.com>
Subject Re: SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:33:03 GMT
David Jencks wrote:

>  IIRC the postgres tranql wrapper uses the postgres
>  ConnectionPoolDataSource (at least with tranql trunk).  To configure
>  ssl you'd need to be able to configure ssl using this postgres class.
>  If you can provide info on how to do that in the next day or two we
>  can make sure tranql can do it too in the next tranql wrapper release.

David,

I'd be happy to supply a patch, if only I knew which svn trunk you're
talking about. The tranql svn repo at codehaus is, well, confusing, and I
don't even have enough svn-fu to know where to point 'svn co'. ;)

Otherwise, for the properties Paul asked about, there is a boolean property
for SSL and a string property sslsocketfactory on the base class of
PGConnectionPoolDataSource[0]. Might be relevant to expose the other
"public" properties in that class too though.

<http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/publicapi/index.html?
org/postgresql/ds/common/BaseDataSource.html>

--
Fredrik Jonson