geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ken T." <ktectr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difficulty deploying Grails war file to Geronimo
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:46:21 GMT
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 03:53:43 +0000, Ken T. wrote:

> I'm trying to deploy a working (but very simple) grails application war
> to Geronimo, but with no luck.  I've already made the changes to the
> geronimo-web.xml file that were specified online, leaving me this:

This is actually getting really strange.  Once I try to install the war
file and then when it fails go to Web App Wars and try to start it again,
I'm no longer able to view my installed Web Apps.  The war breaks
Geronimo.

This really shouldn't happen, so I tried installing the latest and
greatest Geronimo and I'm having exactly the same problem.

--
Ken T. <ktectropy@gmail.com>