geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Mehlhase <s.mehlh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo beginner: Make JavaEETutorial work with Eclipse/Gernoimo
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 18:01:15 GMT
Hi Ulrich,

have you tried the Eclipse Web Services Explorer?
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-jax-ws-pojo-web-service.html#DevelopingaJAX-WSPOJOWebService-TesttheWebServiceusingEclipseWebServicesExplorer
I haven't used it yet, but it seems to do what you want without using
wsimport or something like that to generate a client.
Be sure to use http://localhost:8080/HelloWorld/HelloWorld?wsdl as
WSDL location.

However, the Web Services Explorer seems not to be located in the Run
Menu anymore but can be found in the Java EE perspective as a button
in the bar.

Best,
Stephan