geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building Daytrader trunk fails
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:23:10 GMT
there is no missing dependency shown... it just thinks this is the
first time the snapshot has been uploaded.

Either someone messed up the pom by setting a default goal to
"deploy" (I don't know if this is even possible) or you ran mvn clean
deploy instead of mvn clean install.

As you are not a committer you don't have permissions to upload
snapshots to the apache snapshot repo.

thanks
david jencks