geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SSL connection between geronimo and postgresSQL
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:36:19 GMT
First time I've seen this message...

IIRC the postgres tranql wrapper uses the postgres
ConnectionPoolDataSource (at least with tranql trunk).  To configure
ssl you'd need to be able to configure ssl using this postgres class.
If you can provide info on how to do that in the next day or two we
can make sure tranql can do it too in the next tranql wrapper release.

thanks
david jencks