geronimo-user mailing list archives

From 梁昆 <kunliang_xiao...@hotmail.com>
Subject Some features of WADI cluster in G22
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 02:28:46 GMT

Hi all,
      Recently,I have some questions about WADI cluster,pls help me,thanks a lot.
I have two nodes A is the master node and B is another one.I deploy cviewer.war in the node
A and node B has the same cviewer.war.
1.If I shutdown A node first and then shutdown B node, I find that the cviewer.war load is
set false in the config.xml of node B.So when I start A and B the cviewer.war in the node
B can not work.Is it correct?

2.If I shutdown B node first and then undeploy cviewer_G_MASTER in node A,then I startup node
B, the cviewer.war's state is running and it works well.However,I want to use the command
deploy.bat undeploy in the node B to undeploy cviewer.war there will be an error:
2009-09-04 10:20:17,978 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: com.ibm.wasce.samples/cviewer_G_MASTER/2.1.1.2/car
does not appear to be a the name of a module available on the selected server. Perhaps it
has already been stopped or undeployed?  If you're trying to specify a TargetModuleID, use
the syntax TargetName|ModuleName instead. If you're not sure what's running, try the list-modules
command.
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.ConfigIDExtractor.identifyTargetModuleIDs(ConfigIDExtractor.java:205)
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandStart.execute(CommandStart.java:57)
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:168)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
    at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
    at org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)
Is it correct?In the node B can I use some command to undeploy the module which is deployed
through WADI cluster.

Please help me ,thanks a lot.

约会说不清地方?来试试微软地图最新msn互动功能!
http://ditu.live.com/?form=TL&swm=1