geronimo-user mailing list archives

From liangben <kunliang_xiao...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Some features of WADI cluster in G22
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 03:18:07 GMT

Hi,david
Thanks a lot for helping me.

I am indeed using deployment based "farm" clustering to deploy to both A and B at once.

(1)I agree with you and I think the cviewer'war should be started when node B starts.I will
open a JIRA about this.
(2)If I use the command :undeploy com.ibm.wasce.samples/cviewer/2.1.1.2/car from node B,there
is still an error:
2009-09-07 11:11:15,729 ERROR [DeployTool] Error:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: com.ibm.wasce.samples/cviewer/2.1.1.2/car
does not appear to be a the name of a module available on the selected server. Perhaps it
has already been stopped or undeployed?  If you're trying to specify a TargetModuleID, use
the syntax TargetName|ModuleName instead. If you're not sure what's running, try the list-modules
command.
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.ConfigIDExtractor.identifyTargetModuleIDs(ConfigIDExtractor.java:205)
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.CommandStart.execute(CommandStart.java:57)
    at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.cli.DeployTool.execute(DeployTool.java:168)
    at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
    at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
    at org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)

Actually,I think because of the module is deployed by farming so it not exists in the repository
folder and that is the reason why there is an error.

Thanks a lot.
Ben Liang