geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <>
Subject Question related to GeronimoTransactionManager and JNDI
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:11:48 GMT
Hi all,

I am one of the committers of the Apache OFBiz project, and as you may
know we are using Geronimo Tx Manager as the default JTA implementation.

We have some code that is not working and I am wondering if you may
give us some hints to fix it; the code below attempts to bind the
GeronimoTransactionManager using JNDI:

            ic.rebind("java:comp/UserTransaction", new

unfortunately the code above throws the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: RegistryContext: object to bind
must be Remote, Reference, or Referenceable

Jacopo Cappellato

View raw message