geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Lautenbach <jean...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo 2.1 and axis2.war webinterface
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 04:14:03 GMT
Well, I do know that axis2 is an integral part of Geronimo. But I would like
to play around a bit with the web interface for activating services and
those sorts. I am doing this now in Tomcat alone, but I would like to use
the admin console of axis. But I was not able to create a deply plan. And
using those deplay plans found on the net did not work either. It got me so
far, that I had it kind of running - with lots of warnings while the
deployment was in progress, but at last it got installed, sort of. But then,
only the main page came up, Version and Administration pages just told me
that an error had occured.

Or is there another way to manage services with axis? I am not famliar with
ejb and similar technologies, yet. So, maybe I am just missing something
here. But so far I am still occupied with reading and getting my fingers
dirty ;-)

Marcel